Element’s turbo-powered vacuums give you everything you need to keep your home fresh and clean. Here's more detail on some of their special features.
No Loss of Suction
– Vacuums with no loss of suction maintain power and suction as you move throughout your home, so you never miss a spot.
30 ft. Power Cord
– A long power cord makes vacuuming more efficient since you don’t have to change outlets as often. A 30-foot power cord means you can vacuum multiple rooms without the hassle of unplugging.
Extended Hose Design
– An extended hose design makes cleaning all areas of your home a breeze. Use the hose with included attachments to reach tall windows, under furniture, and other hard-to-reach areas.
– Washable filters are not only more eco-friendly, but they are also less expensive since you don’t have to constantly buy new filters. Simply rinse the filter under cold water to remove dust and debris. Leave it out to dry before vacuuming next.
– Bagless vacuums are easy to empty and less expensive to operate and maintain. Empty the dust cup when its full with the touch of a button, and it will last the entire life of the machine.
Extended Reach Design
– Detach the vacuum’s handle for floor-to-ceiling cleaning capabilities. Attach the 3-in-1 Crevice and Dust Brush or Pet (H)air Brush to the handle to clean tall curtains, under furniture, and other hard-to-reach areas.