The internship program at Element Electronics is a unique opportunity for current students (undergraduate and postgraduate) to come in, learn about the Element way of doing business, and appreciate the culture of determination, inclusivity, flexibility and being a home-grown company. As our business grows, this program looks to source talent for future Element Employees from diversely rich colleges in the United States. We look to hire top talent (undergraduate and postgraduate students) from diversly rich colleges and universities within proximity of our business locations, who will be equipped with skills and developed with real-world experience as reflective of overall strategic business needs. This intensive internship program offers an excellent opportunity for college students to gain valuable experience in their college career field, especially in the fields of business, human resources, product development and management, finance, engineering, sales, and marketing.
During the twelve (12) program week from May 22nd to August 11th, interns will:
- Learn about organizational strategic goals as it applies to Element Electronics and how their internship program can help contribute to achieving this goal.
- Lead and manage company projects with the support of staff to guide them through firsthand experience.
- Network with peers and current employees of various levels in different departments.
- Learn about career paths within the organization.
- Receive competitive pay.
- Raise your potential for a full-time job provided there is a mutual interest after graduation.
- Volunteer for a service project.
- Be given the opportunity to gain leadership skills and be mentored by a dedicated team of experienced leaders.
We know that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders, and we are proud to offer exciting internship opportunities here at Element Electronics.
SEE INTERN JOB LISTINGS BELOW.
We are on a mission to make high-tech consumer electronics and appliances affordable to everyone, while providing world class customer service for our customers and consumers.
To make this happen we recruit team members who are:
Determined - they approach their work with grit, passion and determination. They know that the collective success of the organization means digging in and making things happen every day.
Inclusive – they are dedicated to continuously evolving and working to make our products accessible to everyone.
Flexible – they are willing to tackle anything that come their way and will easily adapt to a rapidly changing climate. They put customers and consumers first and always deliver on their promises.
Homegrown – they embrace inclusivity and serve their community.
Do these core values align with yours? We’d love to have you on our team! To find open positions, or connect with us for the future, please check below or visit our LinkedIn Careers Page and Recruiting Page
Bring it home.