Perfect Movie Night
It’s getting colder, and we’re ready to huddle up on the couch and watch our favorite classic movie – or maybe even the newest blockbuster. We’ve got the perfect how-to for throwing an at-home movie night that will rival any trip to the theater.
You’ll need the basics to get started:
- An Element television – There are over 20 Element television models, so we know there’s a perfect one for every home
- An Element Sound Bar – Sound bars offer an exceptional audio experience to upgrade your TV’s sound
Now for the good-food stuff:
- We suggest using a Whirly Pop on your stove for the best popcorn experience unless you have a popcorn machine, then definitely use that. Want to take your popcorn up a notch? Try adding popcorn seasonings or your favorite sweet candies to get that savory & sweet combo.
- For those of you over 21, we suggest a Bourbon Spiked Hot Apple Cider – and you can just hold the bourbon for the kiddos and let them enjoy a delicious mug of warm apple cider!
Bourbon Spiked Hot Apple Cider
4.5 cups Apple Cider
1 tbs Orange Juice
1 whole Cinnamon Stick
3 whole Cloves
8 oz. Bourbon
1 orange, For Garnish
Place all ingredients except for the bourbon and orange in a pot on the stove and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and strain into a pitcher. Add 2 ounces of bourbon for every 1 cup of cider mix. Garnish with an orange slice.
- You’re going to need a nice mix of candy that’s easy to pass and share. You need to pick up some chocolate for the chocolate lovers and then some chew and hard candy for those that can pass on the chocolate. Our team favorites are Cookie Dough Bites, Skittles, Milk Duds, Starburst, Sour Patch Kids, Haribo Gold-Bears, and Sno-Caps.
- You really just always need a couple of glasses of water.
To put a bow on the night, grab a few gigantic blankets!
You’ll need at least one blanket for every two people, but if you have multiple kiddos go ahead and pick up some extras to avoid fighting.
If you don’t have room on the couch for everyone or you’re inviting extra guests over, pick up a few beanbags or oversized pillows for comfy chairs.
We hope these tips help you host the perfect movie night!
Bring it home.